Visiting Scholar Researcher
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Professor Roya Maboudian (Advisor)
- Design and applications of mechanical energy harvesters, especially triboelectric nanogenerator and piezoelectric nanogenerator
- Mechanical characterization of materials: friction, wear, surface wettability, etc.
- Nano/Micro-structure fabrication for wettability control and increasing surface charge density
- Development of new working mechanism for mechanical energy harvesting by utilizing solid and liquid materials
- Design and fabrication of self-powered chemical sensors