If you are external to UC Berkeley and need BSAC Member Access in Box, you will need a Box account. Follow the instructions below to request BSAC Member Access and set up a free Box account.
1. Submit a request for BSAC Industrial Member Access. Please note that approvals may take up to 24 business hours.
2. Once approved, you will receive an email from BSAC SPA that looks like the one below.
3. Click on Accept Invite
4. You will be directed to the page shown below.
5. Click on the lower section that says, Not part of University of California, Berkeley?
6. If you already have a Box account associated with the email address that BSAC used to share the file with you, log into your account on the login screen shown below. Once logged in, you will be directed to your BSAC Member Access folder.
7. If you do not yet have a Box account associated with the email address that BSAC used to share the file with you:
8. Click on Sign Up
Creating Your New Box Account
1. To create a new account, you will be directed to Box's sign up screen
2. Click on Individual Plans to sign up for a free account.
3. Then click on Sign Up and follow those instructions.
When your account has been created, you will be directed to the BSAC Member Access file.
If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.